What if the Bible were arranged more chronologically (and logically)? What if books that originally formed one unit were again reunited? And what what if we left off all the verse/chapter/paragraph headings and just red it as it was originally written- as whole books?
That's what the TNIV Books of the Bible does...
From the publisher's website:
The Books of the Bible project encourages better Bible reading, particularly by emphasizing the reading of whole books. The result is an inviting and clean visual presentation of the Bible, in Today's New International Version (TNIV), that can be understood and enjoyed more easily. The Books of the Bible differs from the format of most current Bibles in significant ways:
- Chapter and verse numbers are removed from the text
(A chapter and verse range is given at the bottom of each page)
- Each book's natural literary breaks are shown instead
- There are no notes, cross references, or section headings in the text
- Text is presented in one column rather than two or more
- Books that have historically been divided into parts are restored
- Books are presented in an order that gives readers more help in understanding
Here's a type sample
Looks cool and would be especially good for devotional reading